Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Accepted A Job With An Estate Planning Office

After I had my child, I quit working. My husband was okay with that and we decided we could make it on one income. So I quit my job. My son is now 5 and started school this past fall. Instead of staying at home, I decided to get a job. I went a few months not working while he was in school, then I started getting bored. My husband and I decided it would be great for me to go back to work. We wanted to have the extra money too. So I started searching for jobs around that would work with me since I have a child in school.

I wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be an issue if I had to leave to pick my child up. He comes before anything and my husband can't just leave his job to pick him up. I applied for a few jobs that were pretty strict about it. I thought I wasn't going to find anything that would be flexible. That's when I applied for a job with an estate planning Austin office. I accepted the job when they told me they would be okay with it if I had to leave to get my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment